And an analyst just from Chicago, a--a woman wrote this article, the police force; that they chased down, in United States, metropolitan United States, that "Ninety-eight percent of every crime that was ever did in any form, in the United States, there was either a woman in it or behind it."
Now I'm saying all this, to get to one thing here at the end, so that you can see what's the matter.
* Simple assault: 265 men vs. 29 women
* Aggrivated assault 101 men vs. 16 women
* Major robbery: 65 men vs. 4 women
* Petty theft: 391 men vs. 74 women
* Auto theft: 121 men vs. 5 women
* drunkenness: 3573 men vs. 212 women
* DUI: 344 men vs. 21 women
* Sex offenses: 81 men vs. 17 women
* Male and female arrest rates/100,000, male and female arrest proﬁles, and female percentage of arrests.
(1960–1990, uniform crime reports), Steffensmeier & Allen Research
The list can go on, but you get the idea. The men outnumber the women in great numbers, even in sexual misconduct.
We can easily see that these fabricated statistics were used to belittle the women.